Regarding legal compliance
Hotel Management Japan Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”) agrees to
comply with all laws and
regulations that apply to the personal information held by the Company and to continually review and
improve the content
of such policy.
Regarding the provision of personal information
When you visit our website, we ask you to enter and send your personal information
in the following cases.
- 1．As related to various inquiries
- 2．For opinions/feedback regarding our company
Regarding the purpose of use of personal information
The personal information obtained from customers will be used for our website only
in the following cases and will not
be used for purposes other than the purpose for which the customer provided the personal information.
- 1．If we need to contact you for any reason.
- 2．When we analyze our operations so as to improve our website, services, and products; even in
such cases, this analysis
is statistically processed and is not used in a way that can identify any specific individual
- 3．When consent is obtained from customers for purposes other than the above.
Regarding the provision and disclosure of personal information
The personal information received from customers will be handled carefully and
will not be provided or disclosed to
third parties except in the following cases.
- 1．In the case of outsourced work with a subcontractor that has agreed to the same level of
confidentiality for operations
pertaining to the organization and operation of our website or the maintenance and management of our
- 2．When consent is obtained from the customer.
- 3．When requested by law.
For further inquiries
Administrative Division, Hotel Management Japan Co., Ltd.